The Regional District of East Kootenay (RDEK) in partnership with the Kootenay Conservation Program (KCP) are seeking qualified members for the Columbia Valley Local Conservation Fund (CVLCF) Technical Review Committee (TRC). The role of the TRC is to make recommendations on allocating annual funding for conservation projects for the area from Canal Flats to Spillimacheen.
Term is for three years. Travel expenses will be covered for those who require them. Preference will be given to applicants residing in the Columbia Valley.
For more information visit: https://kootenayconservation.ca/columbia-valley-local-conservation-fund/
To apply, please submit a resume and include a covering letter that provides:
- Contact information.
- Area(s) of technical expertise (water, fish, wildlife, habitat, or open space and natural area conservation).
- Educational experience (e.g. post-graduate degrees).
- Practical knowledge and experience with conservation projects.
- Understanding of conservation practices and approaches.
- Practical knowledge of the non-profit society sector.
- Previous experience on technical review committees.
- Any special or unique circumstances that you want us to consider.
Applications can be emailed to:
Juliet Craig, Program Manager
Kootenay Conservation Program